Eucalyptus ¦ Diamond Cube
Price per piece including VAT.
Minimum order 1m² = 130 Tiles
Available in any colour from our Colour Palette
Minimum order 1m² (130 Tiles)
*Available in all colours from our colour palette.
This geometric shape has a wide appeal and can be used in three popular layouts: Chevron, Argyle, or Cube.
Each tile is handmade using traditional methods and regional clays.
• Suitable for indoor walls.
• Suitable for light duty flooring applications, only with matt finishes.
• Suitable for use in wet areas such as bathrooms and showers. We always encourage a professional to perform your installation and recommended to use waterproof membrane. Crackle finish should be sealed.
• Outdoor use subject to climate and method of installation.
• Not recommended where tiles are exposed to open flame and direct heat such as inside a fire box or wood burning oven as this may tarnish the glaze. A backsplash behind a standard kitchen cook top is acceptable.
INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
• Install per industry standards for ceramic tile.
• Meticulously plan your layout. The time you take for preparation and placement will greatly impact the finished result.
• Clean with mild cleanser and damp cloth.
*Please note: variations in colour, surface texture, edges, thickness and size are natural characteristics of all our products and should be expected. Images shown are representative, but may not indicate all variations in these characteristics.
|Sizes :||16 x 9.3 cm|
|Material :||Glazed ceramic|
|Tiles per m2 :||130|
|Available to order for delivery in :||6-8 Weeks|